The County 954 was produced between 1965 and 1967.This tractor has been fully restored and was formerly used in forestry as it had been fitted with a timber trailer.It is also fitted with a Duncan cab, which so many County tractors were.
The County 1004 was made between 1966 and 1975 which was quite a long run for this model. Converted from the Ford 5000 transmission with 6 cylinder engine.
The County 1124 ran from 1967 to 1971, and this one was first registered in 1968.The 1124was a conversion from a Ford 5000 skid unit.This one has been fully restored by its current owner and has been featured in Classic Tractor.
The 1174 was built between 1977 and 1979, which was one of the shortest production runs, however there was a lot of tractors produced in this short space of time.This was the first model to have a Hara flat deck Q cab with a dual power gearbox with the levers at the side.
Please do not copy photographs without prior permission of the club